Interested in joining LCBA?
You're welcome to visit one of our monthly meetings - please check the Upcoming Events link for topic, time, and place; please check the Monthly Meetings link for directions. All meetings are free and open to the public; children are welcome. Our membership form is linked below "benefits."
Benefits of LCBA Membership include:
* Discounts on club orders of package bees / nucs;
* A personal mentor to consult about your bees;
* Opportunity to be listed for swarm/colony removals;
* Name badge;
* Free Queenline jars to enter honey in Southwest Washington Fair contest;
* Free tickets and parking pass if you volunteer for LCBA at the Fair; and
* Having your honey &/or wax for sale listed on the club webpage & Facebook page
To join, download our membership form - click here - and either mail it to the address on the form or bring it to a monthly meeting to give to our Treasurer in person.
Joining LCBA is very affordable: $40 per year per person (a voting membership); families may join for the $40 price, but only one member can vote in LCBA elections). Our "dues year" begins in January. If you have questions, please contact our secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360 880 8130).
LCBA dues support our educational programs, such as workshops, mentor program, and our swarm removal service, as well as our Youth in Beekeeping Scholarship program. We are also developing a new Club Apiary.
LCBA IS ON FACEBOOK!
Take a look, post information, links, photos, or simply “Like” us on Facebook! This is a great opportunity to post questions and get (relatively) quick answers.
Hive in with us!
Above, LCBA Treasurer Rick Battin and apian friends at the Beekeeping Short Course, WSU, July 11 2015 (no, you don't have to do this to join LCBA).